Have ADD or ADHD?

Friday, July 1, 2016

The ADD Peace of Mind ADD/ADHD Story




Hi,

I’m Jeremy Barnett and I have ADHD as well as my son Darian. Both of us have struggled with this for years. I as a young boy had trouble staying focused in school and would always seem to find a way to get into trouble for not being on task. In the late 70’s & 80’s there wasn’t much talk about ADD/ADHD. My teachers, consoler’s and the principal thought I was just being defiant.  My parents thought I was just a typical hyperactive boy.

My teachers and consoler’s seemed to be in constant contact with my parents about my inattentive behavior and anger outbursts. Which of course didn’t sit well with my parents. I would get punished frequently for my poor behavior.

I never did very well in school.  A few courses I did ok in but most of my classes I struggled in. Math was my worst subject as well as history. I just couldn’t sit still long enough to focus on these subjects. I always lost focus and drifted off into my own world.

As I got older I started exercising each day. I started seeing positive changes in body which motivated me to learn to eat healthier. I started focusing on my diet and eliminated all processed foods, junk foods, fast foods and foods containing artificial ingredients and flavors. I also started taking various supplements and vitamins.

Below is what I started with:
B-Complex Vitamins
Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids
Vitamin C
Calcium
Magnesium
Chromium
Increased my protein intake
Increased my intake of raw vegetables
Added moderate fruits to my diet early in the day
Reduced my carbohydrate/sugar intake

After a couple of months of changing my diet, adding in the above supplements and exercising regularly my ADHD symptoms began to diminish. I felt happier, more focused and alert. I wasn’t so easily distracted; I rarely had any signs of anger, depression or aggression. I finally felt in control, happy and confident.

I had finally found the keys to controlling my ADHD symptoms naturally.

Fast forward to 1999 and my son Darian was old enough to go to school. He also had the same issues that I had in school. I knew exactly what to do to help him but the school and his Mom insisted on getting him tested for ADHD first. Of course, the Doctor’s concluded that my son has ADHD and must be put on medications. I personally had no interest in giving my son the medications with negative side effects and the possibility of addiction to these drugs. Unfortunately at this time my sons mother and I were separated and my son lived with her. She trusted the Doctor and chose to have our son take the medication to help him. My son tried it for a while but didn’t like taking the medication. I soon noticed a change in his personality. He was becoming more depressed, withdrawn and like a zombie. He didn’t have any energy or desire to do anything. This wasn’t the son I had known and it was killing me to see him like this.

I told him I no longer wanted him to take the meds and he had my permission to spit them out when his mother wasn’t looking. Trust me I tried talking to her about this but she truly believed in the Doctors choice and the medication. I know she was only looking out for his best interest as a mother. She loved him and wanted him to get better and was hoping the medication would help him.

My son agreed with my decision and stopped taking the medication at age 12. This was the same time I started having him exercise and helped him clean up his diet. Of course to get a 12 year old boy to stop eating fast food, sweets and processed food wasn’t easy but I told him how important it was to controlling his ADHD without the medication.

He never wanted to take the medication again so this motivated him to work with me on his diet and exercise as an alternative treatment. He started eating healthier, started taking supplements and exercised each day. Within a few months he was a completely different kid.

He was energetic, focused, happy and motivated. The only thing he didn’t like was having to take so many different supplements especially in a pill form. He hated trying to swallow all of them. It was at this point that he and I began researching liquid supplements that contained all the ingredients we needed in one product. As much as we searched we couldn’t find anything that worked the same as us taking all the supplements individually.

We began researching supplement manufacturers in the US to come up with a formulation that would work for ADHD symptoms. We finally found a company that could help us and now have an amazing All-Natural Supplement called
ADD Peace of Mind.

This all-natural liquid ADHD supplement is safe for kids and adults. It does NOT contain any artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, gluten, milk, salt, starch, wheat or yeast.

This product is helping my son and I control our ADHD symptoms naturally.
I know it can help you and your child as well.



If you’ve been searching for an all-natural way to help control your or your child’s ADD/ADHD symptoms please try ADD Peace of Mind (ADDPeaceofMind.com).

As our way of saying thank you we’ll give you 3- Amazing FREE BONUS GIFTS!



BONUS #1
FOCUS eBook: The Key to Success 
(Unleash the Hidden You)

Inside you'll learn 25 Tips
to Boost Self Confidence, Self Esteem 
and Gain the FOCUS you need to be 
Happy & Successful!


BONUS #2
Our Family Eats- 6 Week ADHD Diet Plan
Learn how to eliminate artificial ingredients
to eliminate behavior issues in as little as 36 hours.


BONUS #3
12 Days of Healthy Recipes the whole family will enjoy
Receive (1) new recipe each day for 12 days!
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Recipes)



The ADD Peace of Mind Solution
Has Been Shown to:

Increase mental focus
Increase clarity & alertness
Improve ability to concentrate
Complete tasks with ease
Increase memory
Increase mood
Reduce anxiety
Reduce insomnia


Use code: ADDPOM 10 to Save 10% on (1) 30-Day Supply 
or take advantage of our 60-Day Trial Offer and SAVE 30% (2- 32oz. Bottles)

Finally get the ADD Peace of Mind You or Your Child Deserves

No comments:

Post a Comment