Have ADD or ADHD?

Thursday, September 1, 2016

NOT a MLM scheme

Theresa Farrell Park:

"NOT a MLM scheme like Beach Body, Juice Plus, Advocare or It Works; just a product that we are trying. You can not buy it from ME nor do I get anything from your purchase. It is just a good price this week! 

A friend of mine has been using this supplement with her son and they have noticed a tremendous difference! I have been waiting for an unbeatable sale to try it with mine! If you sign up for their e-mail list you can get an additional 25% off your first order! 

They are having a buy one get one free special through labor day weekend. I got a 2 months supply for the same price of one months and free shipping because I used my 25% off code. This is formulated by a gentleman here locally in Fort Myers who designed this to help himself and his son. Going to give it a shot as a result of my friend's testimony!"




No comments:

Post a Comment