Have ADD or ADHD?

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

What our customers are saying


We love hearing our customers testimonials. It's nice to know we can help to change someone's life for the better.

Linda White-
July 16th, 2016

"Hey! This stuff works!!! I'm actually catching myself "filtering " and not saying inappropriate things. Unbelievable. How can I buy more?"

Linda White Update:
August 2, 2016
Hey Jeremy! My boss complimented me today during my evaluation. He said, "Your filtering has really improved and you're not just blurting out what pops into your head." How 'bout that? I guess this stuff really does work!


Andy Montalvo-
Aug. 2nd, 2016
So, I took the ADDPeaceofMind on Sunday and felt an energy boost. Yesterday I took it in the morning before school and felt even more energized. Almost too energized but I definitely stayed focused more. I took it today and it wasn't as intense but I could feel it was working. It actually started kicking up again in the afternoon which helped me get through the work day. I took it this evening and it got me energized again. So far so good. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment